Select Traffic Bundle.

You select the traffic package and place your order. You can order a few hundred or a few thousand. Our most popular packages include 500 and 2000 unique clicks targeted straight to your offer so you can get the data you need to start ringing the cash register.

We Check & Plan.

After placing your order, we will collect your link to promote, check to ensure it’s working properly, and connect you with the right traffic for your offer.

We Deliver.

After we have received your link, we handle all the hard stuff for you. We schedule your order, announce your estimated run date, and even write your cash pumping copy FOR YOU!

Few WARM Words About Us

WE ARE AN AGENCY LIKE NO OTHER. WE TAKE WHAT’S BEST IN TODAY’S ONLINE ADVERTISING AND CREATE  A USER FRIENDLY DONE FOR YOU TRAFFIC EXPERIENCE.

About Our Traffic

TrafficGenie.org offers the best quality traffic for your products and services in the internet marketing, business opportunity, health and fitness, and FOREX niches.

We proudly provide quality traffic that comes from the top tier countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Approximately 84% of our traffic comes from these countries and the remaining 16% comes from other English speaking countries (the traffic is global).

PLEASE NOTE: We do not guarantee that you will get exactly 84% of your traffic from top tier countries. These are the results we usually experience, but they may vary!

TOP TIER
84%
GLOBAL
16%
DELIVERY GUARANTEE
100%

Maximillian Juhasz, "200 Clicks Got Max 1 Sale on a Brand New Campaign!"

Chris Herner, "The opt in rate and the closure rate is hands down superior to any other traffic source I've used!"

OUR TEAM

PASSIONATE. PROFESSIONAL. HAPPY.

JOEL STRAIGHT - FOUNDER & TRAFFIC COACH

JOEL STRAIGHT

FOUNDER & TRAFFIC COACH

Joel is a highly motivated and extremely skillful entrepreneur that believes that the best way to achieve success is by helping others. Joel enjoys the comfort of coffee and the sound of waves crashing against the shore. He can often be found at your local coffee shop creating insane new brews and weird coffee concoctions. When he's not and sometimes while he is nerding out on traffic conversion and stats, he likes to blast heavy metal and scream at the top of his lungs. \m/

TRAFFIC GENIE - EXPERT TRAFFIC AGENCY

TRAFFIC GENIE

EXPERT TRAFFIC AGENCY

Traffic Genie started with one mission in mind; bring extremely high converting, quality traffic to the masses. Traffic Genie unlocks the mystery of traffic by giving you a total solution for your traffic needs. We won't just leave you at clicks, we also help our clients with landing pages and more. Our total solutions are crafted for your unique business and situation. We put every effort into ensuring that you will achieve the best possible results out of any other traffic provider out there. Plus, we're really cool people, just read our descriptions about us!

THUY “TWEE” STRAIGHT - SUPPORT

THUY “TWEE” STRAIGHT

SUPPORT

Thuy is a shy, but precise marketer that puts her full effort into anything and everything that she touches. When it comes to supporting Traffic Genie and our clients, Thuy is there to offer advice and ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. Thuy geeks out over food, long conversations, and science. Thuy likes to spend time by the salty elixir of the sea while the sun melts her into her books. She loves organizing, cooking, and her many forms of creativity. Especially food and design. MMmmmmm.....design......

Clients Say

  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview
  • preview

Pricing

TESTER
$147
100 CLICKS
100 Unique Clicks
$1.47 Cost Per Click
Free Email Ad Copy
Free Offer Optimization
Traffic Genie GUARANTEE
Dedicated Support
ORDER NOW
INVESTOR
$267
200 CLICKS
200 Unique Clicks
$1.335 Cost Per Click
Free Email Ad Copy
Free Offer Optimization
Traffic Genie GUARANTEE
Dedicated Support
ORDER NOW
TYCOON
$387
300 CLICKS
300 Unique Clicks
$1.29 Cost Per Click
Free Email Ad Copy
Free Offer Optimization
Traffic Genie GUARANTEE
Dedicated Support
ORDER NOW

 

KING
$627
500 CLICKS
500 Unique Clicks
$1.254 Cost Per Click
Free Email Ad Copy
Free Offer Optimization
Traffic Genie GUARANTEE
Dedicated Support
ORDER NOW
GOD
$1097
1000 CLICKS
1000 Unique Clicks
$1.097 Cost Per Click
Free Email Ad Copy
Free Offer Optimization
Traffic Genie GUARANTEE
Dedicated Support
ORDER NOW
CUSTOM TAILORED
$Varies
Done For You Solutions Include
Landing Page
Sales Page
Done For You Custom Funnel
Product Box Creation
Web Development
1:1 Coaching
APPLY HERE
  • info@trafficgenie.org
  • Discreet84